Dr. Tom Jobson
- Ph.D., Chemistry, 1994 - York University, Toronto, Canada
- B.Sc., Chemistry, 1989 - University of Victoria, Victoria, Canada
- 2014 - Present, Professor, Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering, Laboratory for Atmospheric Research, Washington State University
- 2005 - 2014, Associate Professor, Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering, Laboratory for Atmospheric Research, Washington State University
- 2001 - 2005, Senior Research Scientist, Atmospheric Sciences and Global Change Division, Battelle Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, Richland, WA
- 1997 - 2000, Research Associate, Co-operative Institute for Research in Environmental Sciences, University of Colorado and National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration Aeronomy Laboratory, Boulder CO
- 1994 - 1997, National Research Council Postdoctoral Fellow at the NOAA Aeronomy Lab, Boulder, CO
- Leon Luck Faculty Award, Most Effective Faculty Member, Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering, 2012
- US DOE Office of Science Undergraduate Programs Outstanding Mentor Award, 2003
- Measurement of Trace Organic Gases in the Atmosphere
- Trace Gas Instrumentation
- Tropospheric Photochemistry
- Biogeochemical Cycling
- Global Climate Change
- Environmental Measurements
- Introduction to Environmental Engineering
- Atmospheric Chemistry and Physical Process
- Advanced Instrumentation
- Shen, S., M. Burton, B.T. Jobson, and L. Haselbach, Pervious Concrete with Titanium Dioxide as a Photocatalyst Compound for a Greener Urban Road Environment, J. Construct Building Materials, 2012.
- Xie, Y., R. Elleman, B.T. Jobson, and B. Lamb, Evaluation of O3-NOx-VOC Sensitivities Predicted with the CMAQ Photochemical Model using Pacific Northwest 2001 Field Observations , (2011), J. Geophys. Res., 116, D20303, doi:10.1029/2011JD015801, 2011.
- V. P. Kanawade, B. T. Jobson, A. B. Guenther, M. E. Erupe, S. N. Pressley, S. N. Tripathi, and Shan-Hu Lee, Isoprene Suppression of New Particle Formation in a Mixed Deciduous Forest, Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics, 11, 6013-6027, 2011.
- B.T. Jobson and J.K. McCoskey, Sample Drying to Improve Formaldehyde Measurements by PTR-MS instruments, Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics, 10, 1821-1835, 2010.
- E. Velasco, S. Pressley, R. Grivicke, E. Allwine, T. Coons, W. Foster, B.T. Jobson, H. Westberg, R. Ramos, F. Hernandez, L. T. Molina, and B. Lamb, Eddy Covariance Flux Measurements of Pollutant Cases in Urban Mexico City, Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics, 9, 7325-7342, 2009.